I have had great fun over the past 10 weeks. Here is a list of what I have crocheted …
- lots of little squares / odd shapes to learn different stitches
- A beautiful shell pattern baby blanket for the ballet teachers’ new baby
- Lots of little flowers that have ended up on hair clips, scarfs and skirts
- Hats – from manly to superhero & Star Trek to girly
- Winter warmer pressies for my mum and dad (they live in Scotland and need all the warmth they can get!)
- Owls. Lots of cute we owls for end of school pressies / school fair. I found this simple and oh-so-cute pattern from K Hook Creations
And now I am at a loss for what to do next.
Over Christmas we go to our church camp for 10 days. With free time in the afternoon and not being one for board games, I need a crochet project to keep me going.
So what’s it to be?
or maybe this hippy / gypsy looking wall hanging from the Lazy Hobbyhopper.
So, folks, I really need some ideas … before Friday would be good!
Have a great holiday